The first Personal Leadership Development Series will take place in November, on the topic of:
Language & the Pursuit of Personal Leadership
Do you ever feel overwhelmed? Trying to get things done on-time? Or done at all? Unsure of your own abilities? Frustrated with the broken promises of others? Feeling stuck? In a rut?
If you answer “yes” to some of these questions, then this workshop would be useful for you.
This personal leadership development workshop invites you to take a fresh look at language. By becoming more aware of the generative acts in language that make things happen, we can further enhance our ability to produce the results we want in our professional and personal lives.
This 4-part workshop is delivered over a period of 4 weeks and aims to develop the following personal leadership skills –
- Building more confidence & self-assurance.
- Improved communications.
- Making effective requests & offers.
- Making & fulfilling commitments & dealing with unfulfilled promises.
- Being accountable & assisting others in their accountability.
- A new interpretation of Time Management.
- Developing resilience & compassion in yourself and others.
- Become more skillful in making informed judgement.
Date: Every Tuesday evening from 7th November 2017 for 4 weeks. (7th, 14th, 21st & 28th November)
Time: 19:00 – 21:00
Place: Towers Health & Racquets Club
Cost: £95 for club members. £120 for non-members. Bookable at Club Reception.
Workshop Facilitator: Ann Towers Coaching
If you have any questions about the workshop, please feel free to contact Ann Towers at firstname.lastname@example.org